• WodaBOX JC-219 contains integrated 5GHz antenna with binomial position of amplitude for optimal suppression of side lobe.
• WodaBOX JC-219 is optimal solution for clients in range of 5GHz.
• WodaBOX is inclusive and ideal outdoor box for AP, RouterBOARD and other electronics.
• With WodaBOX you can forget measuring and drilling! Everything is prepared.
• With WodaBOX you can forget seeking for cable bushing and assembling material! Everything is enclosed. You will require 1 flat, 2 cross-shaped screwdrivers (PH1 and PH2) and a nut wrench number 10.
• With WodaBOX there won’t be any spin cable bushing by retightening and slacking the cable – pressing will secure bushing against rotating.
• In WodaBOX welts and holes are prepared for easy installation of RouterBOARD, or other electronics including screws and plastic piers.
Frequency range 5,1 - 5,95 GHz
Gain 18,5 dBi ±0,5
VSWR ≤ 1,8
Sidelobe level suppression ≥ 17 dB
Front to back ratio ≥ 30 dB
Beamwith-3 dB 20°
Connector on cable UF-L according to version
Outer size 203 x 203 x 65 mm
Inner size 186 x 186 x 53 mm
Material UV steady plastic ABS, Polyamide
Installation for mast ø 19 - 54 mm
Accessories part of packing:
• Lose-free bayonet "screws" for easy closure of WodaBOX. - 4 pieces
• Special holder for mast ø 19 - 54 mm. - 1 piece
• Cable bushing for cable ø 4 - 10 mm, extra blue quality. - 1 piece
• Screws for attachment of electronics + plastic piers. - 4 + 4 pieces
• 1 piece in carton
• Carton with 10 pieces separately packed in carton