Dual-polarized parabolic antenna JRC-32 DuplEX Precision
Antenna JRC-32 DuplEX Precision is based on popular duplex antennas coming with massive holder developed for microwave links.
- JRC-32 DuplEX Precision
- JRC-32 DuplEX-SMA Precision
- dual-polarized antenna, horizontal and vertical polarization
- the highest isolation! 53 dB
- only 1 antenna instead 2 save money for mast!
- extra high front to back ratio
- special deep parabola for excellent parameters
- easy to assembly: first only the holder and then the antenna only by 2 screws
- fine setting elevation (of gradient) and azimuth ± 20°
- right and left assembling
- extrem wind stability
- VSWR and isolation are measured during the manufacture of every piece
- outdoor usage
- you can count attainable distance from section of calculation
- radom (plastic parabola cover) for each antenna free!
|Frequency range||5,45 - 5,85 GHz|
|Gain||32,2 ±0,6dBi |
|VSWR || ≤ 1,5|
|Isolation between connectors||53dB (≥45dB)|
|Front to back ratio||≥ 52 dB|
|Connector||N - Female - JRC-32DuplEX|
R-SMA - JRC-32DuplEX-SMA
|Polarization||linear, horizontal and vertical or 45°|
|Parabola||ø 90 cm|
aluminium alloy with baking colour
|Cover||UV steady plastic ABS|
|Instalation for mast ||ø 40 - 120 mm |
|weight of antenna ||10,65 kg |
|weight of holder ||3,25 kg |
The radiator is internally treated by high frequency technology "Hydrophobic coating" which increases resistance against humidity.